NAK Design Strategies is an acclaimed international landscape architecture and urban design firm, with a large portfolio of award-winning built work. Our team of dynamic and creative professionals engage in a wide variety of complex and multi-phased projects. We have offices in Toronto, Ottawa, and Calgary, and continue to grow. Our company mission is to provide our clients with an ‘integrated’ approach to design and planning – one that involves sensitive and responsive design solutions balanced with innovative and progressive implementation practices. Because of our diverse client base and skillsets, we can provide our employees with an unparalleled work opportunity to grow their skills, and depth and breadth of their knowledge, over many years. Our work environment upholds standards of respect, dignity, supportiveness, and high performance. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence, joy in our work, and continuous improvement. We have heightened our focus on improved onboarding, dedicated career growth, and giving all employees, regardless of level, the opportunity to shine and showcase their skills. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence, joy in our work, and continuous improvement. We have heightened our focus on improved onboarding, dedicated career growth, and giving all employees, regardless of level, the opportunity to shine and showcase their skills.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Coordinator to join our Toronto office. We have an exciting and growing roster of innovative work. You will be part of an integrated team assisting with the completion of design, planning and construction administration services for a variety of landscape architectural projects. NAK offers a competitive Total Rewards package that includes market-competitive pay, ample mental and physical health benefits, workplace flexibility, Lunch and Learns which qualify for professional credits, tuition and other professional development support, on-the job mentoring, and more!
- Attend start-up and pre-construction meetings, review project schedule
- Communicate with contractors on project schedules and progress
- Communicate with clients on a limited basis and/or with oversight from senior staff
- Ensure excellent knowledge and understanding of project drawings and contracts
- Site inspections to confirm progress for payment certificate
- Assist with the review of contractor’s work for completeness and deficiencies
- Provide guidance to PCs
- 4-8 years’ experience working in a Landscape Architecture practice
- Technology diploma or degree in landscape construction, landscape architecture, architecture, engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity with technical design (e.g. grading, planting, construction detailing)
- Strong design and technical knowledge
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, closely with clients, consultants and other team members
- Strong verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn more about our process and our clients
- Knowledge of indigenous design and planning principles relative to landscape architecture considered an asset
Your Required Application Documents:
- Cover letter / letter of introduction and interest
NAK encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including but not limited to visible minorities, persons with disabilities, aboriginal persons and people who identify themselves as 2SLGBTQ+ .
Please email your application to [email protected].Thank you.
Visit – www.nakdesignstrategies.com
for more information on NAK and its projects.